Cogitic is a Colorado-based engineering and manufacturing company specializing in complex geometry components, produced from difficult-to-machine materials, for critical applications.
Our customers rely on Cogitic to produce parts for cannot-fail applications because:
- We are responsive & flexible
- We utilize state-of-the-art manufacturing equipment & processes
- We understand complex customer & documentation requirements
- We are staffed with driven perfectionists who embrace manufacturing challenges
- We are problem solvers who deliver results
Cogitic is capable of full five-axis machining up to ø60” x 72”, horizontal turning up to 18” x 60”, and have a full range of support processes. Support processes include welding and brazing to specification S9074-AR-GIB-010/278, grinding, hydrostatic, temperature, and thermal shock testing, and ultrasonic stress relieving.
Common materials include Nickel alloys, Cobalt alloys, Invar®, Copper alloys, Corrosion-resistant steels, alloy steels, engineered plastics, and glass/ceramics.
Cogitic serves and supports customers with demanding requirements, who need a supplier that understands these requirements – and can deliver results.